Friends, there's no hiding the month is half behind us, but March has been jam packed with good stuff (like sunny California!), and I'm excited to keep the momentum rolling for what's left of it by sharing my goals. There are still 15 days to do some good, intentional work, and I'm all about that!
Before I press on with what's on tap for the month's remainder, here are a few moments from February that I'll remember with a smile:
- Valentine's Day weekend. We had an awesome time at a marriage event put on at our church and fantastic dinner at one of our fave restaurants to celebrate the day.
- Cooking Club. It's always a treat to spend time with some of my favorite Charlotte ladies. We ended up talking over takeout instead of actually cooking, and my heart was so light after spending time with those girls. :)
- New technology! My desk now has a new computer AND a new tablet for lettering. Very thankful for these upgrades and how they have been a major efficiency boost!
- Licensing work. Spent lots of time working on a new collection that really resonated with my heart. Super exciting to stretch my business muscles and try something new.
And here's how February checked out, goal-wise:
- Set up a system for automatically backing everything up. Yes!
- Create a rough schedule for our California babymoon! Yes!! Did this and have also made the trip since then. The whole thing was better than we could have hoped.
- Read 2 books. Read one book - His Needs, Her Needs, as recommended by the Nancy Ray Book Club.
- Plan a fun date night! Yes! We made reservations for a Valentine's Day dinner at one of our fave local spots and it was delicious and special.
- Finish font alphabet. Nope! Didn't work on this.
- Send out February newsletter. Nope! Sorry, amigos.
- Create a social media plan to decrease scrolling and increase encouragement and intentional connection with others. Have definitely improved planning, but manually, not automatically. Would still like to dip into that further.
- New product creation! LOTS of it for licensing collection! :) Can't wait to share!
And finally, March goals. There's still a lot of travel in the future as we bop around the midwest for a week, so I'm trying to be realistic with what's most important and what can truly be accomplished. I really want to balance work goals with relationship goals because there will be lots of quality family/friend time in the near future, and I would love to make the most out of those moments!
So, here we go:
- Print some pictures from our beautiful California babymoon!
- Spend some extra time writing in my pregnancy journal.
- Read one book.
- Learn 1 new skill that can translate into growth for Lettered Life. Online class, I think?
- Make font progress.
- Continue to make exercise, healthy eating and lots of water drinking top priority while traveling!
- Ask meaningful questions to those I'm spending time with over the next two weeks!
Have anything fun planned in March? Set any new goals for yourself this month? Please share below--I'd love to hear!