Spring is here and I finally sat down with my powersheets and hit refresh on my brain. :) I'm certainly in a season of planting, tending and watering as we prep our home for Baby B and the business for what's sure to be a huge change to my typical Lettered Life daily schedule, so this session of reflection and new goal setting was very much needed.
A look at how March's goals played out:
- Print some pictures from our beautiful California babymoon! (New plan ---- a Chatbook! I've never tried this before, but want to give it a whirl because think it could be a fun way to document baby life, too.)
- Spend some extra time writing in my pregnancy journal. Yes! Plan to keep this one going.
- Read one book. Yes! Read a fun one, Sam's Letters to Jennifer and one baby-related, The Newborn Sleep Book.
- Learn 1 new skill that can translate into growth for Lettered Life. Online class, I think? Signed up for an online class, now just need to actually take it!
- Make font progress. Yes! Woop woop! Have a full character set completed!
- Continue to make exercise, healthy eating and lots of water drinking top priority while traveling! Yes! Thankful for great weather and healthy eating options throughout our Midwest travels. This wasn't as tricky as I had anticipated, thankfully.
- Ask meaningful questions to those I'm spending time with over the next two weeks! I sure tried to, and could feel it in my heart when I left!
And now, what I'm shooting for in April:
- Launch and execute the Spring Cleaning Sale with joy and gratitude!
- Finish the font. Sorry, you're probably sick of hearing about this one. But I'm making progress and will hopefully cross this finish line soon.
- New products finalized. Launch date set! Super pumped about this. I've gone back and forth about whether or not to share some new products during the 3rd trimester, but as of right now, we're going for it.
- Plan two fun adventures with Austin. Strawberry picking season is here, and it's a favorite tradition of ours!
- Take the online class I signed up for about digital lettering techniques!
- Continue to write in my Val Marie Paper Pregnancy Journal. I love this thing so much and am super inspired by Valerie!
Ok, April...you're already flying by, but I'm holding on tight! Let's go!