Let's get back to goal setting, shall we, dear friends? You and I both know it's been a minute or eight thousand since I last spilled the deets about what was filling my Powersheets for the month, but today, I am hopping right back on the train and asking you to join me! All aboard, party people.
Before I pronounce what I'm hoping for/praying about/working towards this month, I feel like I need to share some words about August, because I love it so. I've said it before and I'll just go ahead and say it again, I'm a summer person. Born for the heat and the peaches and, as of this summer, bubbles on the porch with my main little dude. August, you're the exclamation point after a season of pools and lakes and sunscreen and popsicles, and I hope to make the most of you. Let's do this thing.
- Host friends around our table for dinner. We've done this at least once a month with different sets of friends and it's a highlight!
- Finish current collection for licensing company. You guys, I know haven't spoken much about the licensing collections I've done lately, but they have been keeping me busy! Right this moment I have beach items in the works. Related-ish side note: Want to see some of my work in a retailer near you? You can find one of my signs in person or online at Francesca's or some cool glass pieces like this online at Nordstrom these days!
- Celebrate our 5 year anniversary in FUN and MEANINGFUL ways! 5 years?! What?!
- Complete 3 things off of our Family Summer List.
- Listen to a book on Audible. I'm thinking of listening to Hands Free Mama.
- Soak up quality time and eat tacos with my bro on our trip to Austin!
- Set up Link Tree for my Instagram. Whoever invented this is a genius and setting it up seems like a no-brainer action for me to take.
- Meal plan weekly. Please share any fave dinner recipes I need to add to the mix below!
- Attend Mothering with Grace at church.
- Be intentional with Instagram. Feeling a little lost with it right now, but want to be able to use it WELL to connect and share with others.
Ok, we did it! As always, thanks for riding this train with me---it wouldn't be any fun without you.
Sending light and love and one last round of summer s'mores your way.