If they're posted, they're official, right?
Today I'm popping in to share what's on tap for my January goals!
Here we go:
- Create content and send Lettered Life newsletter!
- Host friends around our dinner table.
- Attending Mothering with Grace group at church.
- Read one book.
- Make a list of family traditions we'd like to start.
- Bake and surprise-deliver treats!
- Schedule budgeting meeting for personal and business finances with Austin.
- Work through business bootcamp with Austin.
- Blog once a week!
- Meal plan on the weekend for the coming week.
- Keep Sundays as intentional rest and rejuvenation time. No working!
- Run at least 4x week.
- Hit 10,000 steps on FitBit daily.
- Drink 2 full waterbottles each day.
- Tidy home at the end of the day! Reset for the day ahead.
- Go to bed by 10pm.
Each one of these goals actually falls into a bigger "goal category" that I set for 2017, and you can read about those here! This list is basically a starting point of action steps to encourage monthly progression, so I'm hoping this sets a good foundation for what's ahead. I'm using my Powersheets to track my progress and will let you know how well I stuck to the list in February when I follow up with next month's goals!
If you're posting your goals, I'd so love to read them! Please comment below so I can come see what you're working towards and cheer you on!