You know it's been a good month when you are posting your goals weeks after you set them, right?! Thank goodness for Powersheets and my tending list for keeping me on track, despite my slowness to post everything on the blog!
For the sake of accountability and documenting what's been going on around here, I did want to still share how April shook out and what I was aiming to accomplish in May, because done is better than perfect. :)
And so, without further hesitation, some fave April moments:
- Fun outings with Austin! Especially heading to Asheville to see the Biltmore. (PIc from conservatory above!)
- Finishing our baby classes. Bring on the newborn!
- The Influence Conference came to town, and it was wonderful.
- Painted some accent walls in our apartment that I am loving. (Grays and blues, because, what else?!)
And a re-cap of how April's goals shook out:
- Launch and execute the Spring Cleaning Sale with joy and gratitude! Check!
- Finish the font. Yes!
- New products finalized. Launch date set! Praise the Lord, yes!! Check out the shop!
- Plan two fun adventures with Austin. Yes! Strawberry picking (and a homemade strawberry rhubarb pie) and a day trip to Asheville.
- Take the online class I signed up for about digital lettering techniques! Yes! So much love to Molly Jacques and her amazing online workshop platform.
- Continue to write in my Val Marie Paper Pregnancy Journal. Yes! This is going with me when we deliver because it's so full of prayers and even has verses for labor in the back.
And even though May was a crazy month, especially not knowing if Baby B would come early, I did set personal and business goals for these last few weeks:
- Get new products in and photographed.
- Finish next collection for Primitives by Kathy
- Plan freezer meals, grocery shop and load that freezer!
- Keep exercising until baby! (And by "exercising" I mean keep moving however is comfortable for baby and me. Just want to stay healthy and keep those endorphins coming.)
May happenings will be posted soon, so stay posted, friends. What's your biggest dream for the month ahead? I'd love to hear in the comments!