JUNE, friends! It's June!! And there are about a hundred reasons why that fills my heart with joy. But reason number one? It's the month we'll get to hold Baby Bristow! Hopefully that day will come sooner rather than later, but little one, you make your appearance whenever you are ready, and know that we'll be here to cuddle when you arrive. :)
I'm also just a summer girl, so bring on the warm days and watermelons along with Baby B and we've got a season I couldn't be more excited about.
With so much changing happening in the month ahead, I'm going to let you in on a little secret about my goal for June: I only have one. And it's to have a baby.
As you can tell from my Powersheets, this month what matters to me is soaking up these special days and taking newborn life one day at a time with Austin---figuring it all out as we go. I'm also getting real crazy and also throwing in 3 daily goals into the mix: to pray for my husband, pray for the baby and to drink lots of water. I think those will be blessings and live-savers as we transition to a new season, so hold me to it. :)
The shop will still be open, in fact, I sure hope you'll pop over and check out all the new items! (Onesies! Mugs! Dish Towels! Pillow covers!) My working hours will surely look a little different, but I'm excited for the changes ahead and life with our new shop sidekick.
And before I wrap things up, here's a little update about how May played out...
Highlights from May!
- Baby "Bee" baby shower brunch and pedis with sweet friends. Such a treasure!
- Getting our last "just the two of us" dates in! We especially loved eating out at the North Harbor Club.
- Memorial Day cookout with some of our church pals
- Cooking club "reunion" at Katie's new beautiful home
- Finishing another fun collection for Primitives by Kathy!
How I did with May goals:
- Get new products in and photographed. YES! They are HERE!
- Finish next collection for Primitives by Kathy. Yes! Can't wait to share some of those illustrations in the future.
- Plan freezer meals, grocery shop and load that freezer! Yes! This brought me so much peace. (I hear this might be a nesting thing.) Our freezer is happy and hubs is pumped, so big wins there.
- Keep exercising until baby! (And by "exercising" I mean keep moving however is comfortable for baby and me. Just want to stay healthy and keep those endorphins coming.) Yup! Walking and shuffling and occasionally going to the elliptical, but it's been so nice outside, I definitely prefer sticking outdoors. I'm deeply thankful for a smooth pregnancy!
Cheers to SUMMER and a month full of sunshine! What's on your radar for June?! Let me know below---I'd love to cheer you on!