Before we dive any deeper in January, I wanted to pop in and post my monthly goals to track what I'm shooting for this month! So here we go...
- Make a design portfolio. Pull my favorite design pieces and assemble into a document that I can easily share with others to give them a strong understanding of my style and aesthetic as a letterer.
- Start on a new font created from my lettering! This feels both exciting and intimidating. But the goal is to nail down the specific lettering style I'd like to turn into a font and get at least a capital and lowercase alphabet prepped.
- Pray abut new product line and set launch dates for the year.
- Read 2 books. (Nancy Ray Book Club, anyone?! Super pumped.)
- Go "KonMari" on our apartment. In other words, do a major purge in our apartment, inspired by the book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.
- Complete a random act of kindness.
- Plan a fun date doing something new with hubs! So looking forward to this. Have any fun date ideas--- please share! I'd love to hear your faves.